[Dailydrool] RAW DIETS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 12:53:12 PDT 2008

I had to go to the pet store today for dog food for Maggie and Annie  and
there was a rep there for

" Natures Variety "   Has anyone ever used their foods ?   she "sort of "
convinced me that if I would start feeding my girls a raw diet  that they would
be healthier, and i would not have the anal gland issues ????  But Maggie is
the one with severe allergies and occasional  colitis, but  she assured me that
"most if  not all " of the problems would go  away within three weeks of
starting a raw diet ?  Am I being taken for  being STUPID or  should I believe
what she says ?  I have NO  experience with feeding a raw diet !

Marlene

Read reviews on AOL Autos.