[Dailydrool] Thanks and Treat recipe questions

jaxh412 at aol.com jaxh412 at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 13:10:45 PDT 2008

First of all I want to thank EVERYONE for all of the drool and helpful ideas with Truman's current medical troubles... We are still awaiting the most recent test results and probably won't know anything until Monday... but all of your encouraging words have meant the world to us and I really don't know what we'd do without all of you!!
Secondly Truman turns 5 on August 8th and Reagan Mae turns 1 on August 10th so on the 9th I was going to have a little b-day celebration for both of them and needed to know if anyone has a great recipe for either cookies or a cake... Truman is really picky so I may try a recipe or two ahead of time... I have the list of recipes off the drool website but just wondered if anyone else had a good recipe that wasn't on there!
Thanks again,
Truman and Reagan's Mom, Hope