[Dailydrool] Japanese Raked Dog

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 1 13:16:02 PDT 2008

Her name was Twiggie and yes, she loved to lie in the yard and get raked by your typical leaf rake.  She was rather portly and her fur was short--making me wonder why in the world she liked it at all!

I loved that job that summer before my junior year :)  I well remember spending my lunchhour lying on the grass in the little play yard with a litter of stray puppies crawling all over me :)  Got my puppy breath fix!

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 6
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper and the fosters
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!