[Dailydrool] Best Ever

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 14:12:56 PDT 2008

Clara,

I am weely pweased you won da basset of da week.  I know da momma voted for you.  She said der is neber a loser in that gwoop, dey al bootifuls.   But you is weel fine wady.

You may wants to gib da brudder a widdle credit for dis, he gab us all the nose up on you beings in the basset of da week.  He is a fine brudder.  I is an only child (da momma says I is lik habbing 100 hounds)

I hopes da Heathers cat comes back homes to hers fwamly.  I will send dwools.  Hey mama I needs mores of dem jerky tings you gibs me at night to send da dwools.

We wub you all

Ella Louise and da slabes diane and Bob