[Dailydrool] Nature's variety

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 14:50:42 PDT 2008

Marlene - Nature's variety is a very good kibble, which mimics pretty
closely would you would feed your dogs on a raw diet.  It is what my
guys eat now in the mornings.  However, NO kibble is guaranteed to
help any colitis or anal gland issues.  My guys were on a straight raw
diet for almost three years, and yet still  needed their anal glands
expressed regularly, and also participated in the joyous sport that I
call "recreational vomiting"; where every few days, one or the other
of them would throw up, smack their lips, then trot happily off tail
wagging, and/or growl ferociously at the others while hastily
re-eating the upchuck (Gross, I know).  So  I can highly reccomend
Nature's variety for its overall good qualities, but it's no miracle
worker!

Bob, we are very glad you are feeling all better!!!!!

Eli, we are sorry you didn't get to join us for your birthday, at the
pawty at your Aunt bonnie's house.  Maybe next year!

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!