[Dailydrool] Transport help - Wisconsin

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 20:39:03 PDT 2008

I don't have all the specific details at my fingertips, but will in the
morning - it's too late to call for them tonight.

We're supposed to foster a dog that is currently in a shelter in Green Bay,
WI. He's apparently being presented as being very upset and depressed.

Is there anyone in the Green Bay area that could get this guy to the
Sheboygan/Port Washington area Saturday or Sunday? I'm in Milwaukee and
could meet halfway, but with this last minute foster, can't make it all the
way to GB and back.

Apparently there's someone that could help on Monday, but we really don't
want to leave the poor guy there all weekend.

Please feel free to email me or call the number below - my cell - if you can
help!

Thanks!

--
Nicole Haase