[Dailydrool] Miss Angela's view on vacuuming

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Fri Aug 1 20:55:12 PDT 2008

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela wishes to express her views on several topics:

"On the subject of using the vacuum cleaner, I am opposed.  The old cleaner was noisy, the Dyson is worse.  Bill, however, insists that the house be maintained at a minimal level of cleanliness.  We have compromised.  He is allowed to vacuum once a week with special provisions if he is having company .  Today is Friday, our normal vacuuming day AND we had overly fastidious company coming, so he was allowed to vacuum thoroughly.  All the undercoat that I had so carefully deposited was whisked away.  It was worth it, however, because I was able to hold court for Uncle Don and a visitor from Tennessee.  I got lots of belly rubs and ear skritches (which, by the way, led to more hair on the rugs.  Ironic, wouldn't you say?

Speaking of undercoat....When I stayed with the neighbors (during Bill's cruise to the Ukraine), my Furminator somehow got lost.  Bill contends that it was my responsibility to look after my own things---but that's what I have staff for!!!  In any case, we need a new large Furminator.  If some rescue organization has one for sale, please let my staff know off-post.

Miss Angela (OK, staff. It's time for me to get my beauty sleep)
Bill (If only there were such a thing as humility sleep!)