[Dailydrool] Tinkerbell Update

Heather Collins titaniummom at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 21:33:41 PDT 2008

Well it's sorta official. She has been stolen and I don't know by
who. I talked with a neighbor tonight that said a couple of days
after she got out a lady came from the other side of the neighborhood
and tried to catch Tink. I was still at my conference and hubby was
home with the 6 kids. She asked the neighbor if this cat was my cat
(can you BELIEVE the nerve?!!?) and when he said yes, she said that
she wants the cat and since it is out I obviously don't want it. She
then said she was taking the cat and keeping her. OH MY GAWD!
Obviously she knew us, we used to walk Tink in the neighborhood. The
neighbor forgot to tell his wife about it and didn't remember until I
actually came and talked to them. I love this cat like my children!!
How can people do this to other people!!!!! He's going to keep an
eye out in the neighborhood and hopefully spot who took her and where
she lives. My only hope is that Tink finds a way out of that person's
house. My heart is soooo broken right now, im crying so hard I can
barely type this. I just don't understand people in this world. It is
soooooooo HORRIBLE! Thank you for your prayes and all the emails I
got. I won't give up on her, with God I'm hoping she will find her
way home! What do I do with this hole in my heart? Thank you all.

~Heather