[Dailydrool] Tinkerbell Update

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Aug 2 04:14:39 PDT 2008

Heather,

I cannot imagine how you are feeling, but I am fuming, thinking about her reasoning.   I would think, with this information,  maybe the police could get involved.  I don't know if you have restrictions in your area on outdoor cats,  but I would rather go to the police, face a fine for letting them out,  if there is a law about that,  and then have them get involved to get my cat back.  But then again,  I wonder if they would help,  knowing it probably means nothing to them.  Sorry to any law enforement out there,  am a little disappointed with degree of caring by ours in this area as of late.

wen
www.seniorhoundsabound.org