[Dailydrool] pet sitting

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Fri Aug 1 22:05:05 PDT 2008

Bonjour, Miss Penny and Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves.

We are sooooooooooo sorry for all those who made it to the Bridge. At
the moment we have become "lurkers" because da mum has so much to do and
no time to type out our thoughts <sigh>

However, we dragged her by the paw to the 'puter cuz this pet sitting
thread REALLY interests her. We (ahem, SHE) doggy sits and reading the
drool has made her think she's missing out somewhere. If we came and
doggy sat for you, would you pay our airfare too HuH?

When we doggy sit we move in. Da mum charges 10€ per dog, per day
(around 15$ depending on exchange rates) and we are there 24/7!!! Today
we are going to stay and look after 2 pugs and their FOUR babies (8
weeks old). Da mum is charging 30€ per day, for the two dogs and just
one puppy! Believe us, that is hard work - those little *#&%$*!!! are
all over the place ... <sigh>

Lurp, Misses P & P