[Dailydrool] Subject: OT - Need Drool slung our way!

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 23:14:09 PDT 2008

In a message dated 8/1/2008 4:09:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

Subject:  [Dailydrool] OT - Need Drool slung our way!

Heather,
We are flinging drool your way for your missing kitty.  I once had my  soul
mate cat escape on me and know your pain.  My neighbor ended  up finding him in
her shed. He had apparently ran in there while the door  was open and they
accidentally locked him in.  If you haven't already  you should ask neighbors to
check sheds and garages.
Renee, Annabella the great and Edna Jean (ATB)

I am for  animal rights and I am not PETA

Read reviews on AOL Autos.