[Dailydrool] Vacuums and other odd stuff

Suzabells at aol.com Suzabells at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 08:00:17 PDT 2008

Dear Daily Drool Folks, puppies and those old like me!
Daisy and i are laying low this week, it is boiling hot in Pueblo, CO as i
am sure it is in most parts of the country. she is out only in the early
morning  hours, we take our walk by 7:30am and then hide out in the house till
nearly  7pm. she is THE BEST DOG I HAVE EVER HAD  in my life! she will be 6 months
old this week, she is just so good i can't believe it is true! i keep waiting
 for the "other shoe" to fall.. i goofed up when i gave her Maximum dog food
and  for four days i was beside myself and so was she but back on Purina puppy
and  adult mix and she is back to her normal good self.

vacuuming is a daily exercise, mine not hers. i have a Himalayan cat who is
shaved off for summer ( yes, we shaved our Saints in the summers too in CA. it
 was just too hot for those poor animals in those fur coats) but Muffin..the
cat..still sheds from some uknown source. Daisy sheds some, i guess, but i
dont  see it as much as Muffin's fur. i have a Eureka with the tank that shows
the fur  spinning around in there and it is amazing that i can vacuum every
single day  and still get the same amount of fur every day.

by the way, if you care to bother to save your dryer lint, fur and all, put
it in a zip lock bag til Spring, i have a bag on top of the dryer so i just
shove it in there till it is full.  then put bunches of it in your trees  for
birds to build their nests out of it. they will love it and use it all up!  it
wont matter if it gets wet , it dries out. as a bird raiser for many years, i
saved all dryer lints and shredded burlap feed bags for my Canaries. not a
piece  ever went to waste. if you live in the South, the  birds will use it year
 round. may as well recycle something we are going to just throw away.

I send Daisie's and my condolences to all the folks who have lost their  dogs
lately. i haven't had her very long but can't imagine what life was like
before Daisy. i wish everyone a cool and happy, healthy August, these are tough
days on animals and people. hang in there everyone... sue /Daisy

Read reviews on AOL Autos.