[Dailydrool] my new alarm clock

Pollyaanaa at aol.com Pollyaanaa at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 07:35:16 PDT 2008

Hello All, drool all around to those in need, we are in high production
here.

This morning, at 7:50am to be precise, Sam(antha) woke me up.  Now,  this is
very late for me.  We had a late night, John's uncle died, not  unexpectedly,
last night, so he was out late.  Anyhooooo.  Sam woke me  up with a bark and a
dance.  Silly me, I thought, ok, she wants to go out,  it's late, usually she
is out by 6am.  I put on some shoes and outside I  went.  I practically had
to drag her out there though.  I went looking  for the paper and she just
stared at me, barking...let me in.   Ok, I  let her in.   She danced around then
calmed down and went to her  bed.  My husband informed me that she had already
been out, she had fresh  water and food in her dishes, so she should be all
set.   (FYI, we  free-feed Sam, so there is always food in her dish, she doesn't
gobble she  nibbles)  A little while later I came out of the powder room and
there she  was, waiting outside the door for me.  She followed me all over.  I
asked her what she wanted and she barked.  I told her to show me, and she
led me into the kitchen and to the cabinet w/the B-O-N-E-S.  The lightbulb  over
my head went on.  Ok, this is the bone dance.   I haven't  seen it in awhile
because she has been sucking down the home-made frosty  paws.  I made her work
more for the bone.  Sit, tell me you want it,  them jump for it.  She won't
take a bone w/out this game, she's  funny.  Off she went, into our bedroom, all
treats are eaten there, on the  carpet.  I am always tripping over the frosty
paw cups.  LOL  The  moral of this story?  Just give her a bone, that's what
she  wants.

Lori.....tired but happy to see a smiling fuppy
Sam(antha).....bone?  did you say bone?  nnnnnnnow!!!!
tater & hazel..the not-wannabeez........stupid dog, Mom always knows  what we
want
Lori again...not true, they just think I do.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.