[Dailydrool] Subject: Tinkerbell Update

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 09:29:04 PDT 2008

In a message dated 8/2/2008 6:57:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

Subject:  [Dailydrool] Tinkerbell Update

Heather,
Even though you don't know who has her yet I would make some kind of report
to the local police department.  The longer the time goes by the less  likely
you are going to get the authorities to take you seriously.  It will  be
helpful for you to have something on record that you have been actively  trying to
find your cat and that you know now it was stolen.  Good luck and  I pray
Tinkerbell finds her way back home to you.

Renee

I am for  animal rights and I am not PETA

Read reviews on AOL Autos.