[Dailydrool] welcome and drool

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 09:55:40 PDT 2008

First welcome to Daisy, glad you found a good home. Congrats to Elvis and
Jeannie, we too question what the heck we were thinking with only one hound.
Life is much more fun with multiples. For the 3rd we want a girl but that'll
have to wait til I win the lottery and can be a stay at home slave. :)

Lots of get home safe drool to Rorie the deerhound and Tinkerbelle the
bengal cat. We are shocled that the evil lady stole your cat. We are praying
for Tink's escape. Hang in there Heather.

Lastly get well drool to Leroy. Hope your legs feel better so you can get
pawticipate in your special walkies. Until then Cowboy thinks you deserve
extra treats.

Lub and drool to all,
Kacy Cowboy and Rupert