[Dailydrool] Dogs grooming this and that

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 2 10:02:43 PDT 2008

Quick ques because I never had a puppy with a thick coat like Rex's should I have him trimmed a bit for the summer. He really seems to mind the heat and in the worst of it he got the diarrhea for a day. Daisy's coat seems to keep itself short.

I woke up this morning to something sweet. The bed was moving and thought what the hec and was wondering what my big clown Rex was doing. He was digging his back paws into the blankets pushing himself up to the top of the bed snuggled in and put his paw over me to hug me. I swear that he is half man or maybe full man. I needed that so bad. With hubby on the road and I get so heartsick the 10 days he is gone :9 Rex really helps with that loneliness. Not that Daisy doesn't she just won't sleep with me. Max A Million loved to sleep on the floor, Daisy sleeps on daughters bed so I never had a bed snuggler before and OH MY DOG do I ever love it. I have created a soft mush ball of a puppy.
Funny story Monday before hubby went back long haul I had to get up fast someone at my door. I ran downstairs leaving rex in bed with my husband when I heard eww lol. You never know with Rex what he will do. He was in such a tizzy I got up without him and he was not at the door to protect me he jumped on hubbys head and as hubby was moving him well he excited peed. Just missing hubbys head and hitting pillow and sheets. How funny would it have been if it was on his head. I laughed the whole day at my boy that missed his one shot to well pee on daddy.
After I went back to sleep
Woke up this  to  a sound I did not want to hear. RIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppppp thought what the hec. my favorite t shirt lucky for Daisy and rex it was already holey. They were tearing it to shreds. Then they have the nerve to give me that look oh did we do that you are not upset are you mum.Grrrrrrrrrrr lol my fault left it on the chair where they could get it. When I changed into my work out clothes yesterday.

Healing Drool to all those in need
Have a great day!
Carolyn
Mom to LiL Miss Daisy Halo