[Dailydrool] Donna Lindy - PLEASE READ

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sat Aug 2 11:18:12 PDT 2008

Donna just called me, she is following the ambulance transporting her Mother to the hospital.  If you are waiting for information from her regarding Secret Partner she will get to it as soon as she can, but don't expect a reply until at least this evening or tomorrow.

It appears that her Mom's blood pressure dropped and hopefully they will figure out why and all will be okay by later today, but you never know for sure when someone is in their golden years.

If you are having a problem signing up for the SP digest, please email me instead of Donna.

If you need information on your SP please email me and I will play SP Elf for you.

While Donna is off the computer I will try and help you with any questions you have.

Suz
suzyvette at satx.rr.com