[Dailydrool] Slumber bugs

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 11:20:27 PDT 2008

Oh Carolyn, I know just what you mean. Cowboy rarely ever sleeps in bed with
me. He usually stays downstairs on  the couch or in our room on a
chair/ottomon set. But Rupert, well he is the best cuddler. He snuggles up
right to me. It is nice and comforting as I spend many nights alone in the
bed. (James works at a bar and doesnt get home until 3-5am). Rupert is so
smooshy and he'll stay in bed with me as long as I want. But then will
eagerly get up when I want also. Luckily he hasn't peed on our heads (yet)
but that's hilarious. Too bad you missed seeing it. ;-)

Kacy with cowboy and rupert
www.kacyg.blogspot.com