[Dailydrool] IMPORTANT MESSAGE-FROM SENOIR HOUNDSABOUND

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 11:31:03 PDT 2008

Please read---Wendie Prince just phoned--the response has just been
wonderful from all the folks to help these Senior Hounds--such great  news!!!!
PROBLEM--
Wendie's computer has just quit. She will be borrowing a computer for a few
days, and her's is the shop as we speak. She will be answering each and
everyone  that has been kind enough to donate, e-mail, ect.-but she wants you all to
know  this is causing a delay. Please understand she is just sick for this to
happen  at this time, the shop is telling her approx 3/4 days for repair.
We will keep you updated as to when she is fully restored, and thank you  all
for your support and understanding.

Helping the hounds--its what we do. Great feeling isn't it??

Drool to all in need.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE