[Dailydrool] DOO DAH

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 12:06:23 PDT 2008

Ok,  go figure this one  Annie didn't pass her obedience class  today,   last
class and she totally ignored every command and put her  nose to the floor
and for an hour and half all she did was track !  even  the trainer couldn't get
her to lift her head, we even put her head halter on  and no way jose the
nose was on the floor and we made a clean sweep of every  inch of the building
snarffing down every morsel she came across. Last week she  was at the top of
the class, excelled at every task and blew out all the other  competition.
the trainer who I just love laughed,  said  " she's a Basset "  and said  to
try her again when she gets a little older. $ 90 for six  weeks and she blows
it.  Today was the pre test for our certification . oh  boy !!!!!! she
wouldn't even play when we were allowed to let them off  lead,  she wasn't interested
 she just cruised the perimeter of the  building with her nose. Jay suggested
a tracking class instead of a therapy dog  class.

Marlene

Read reviews on AOL Autos.