[Dailydrool] Kidnapped Tinkerbelle

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Sat Aug 2 15:31:20 PDT 2008

The following is a great suggestion. I would also take a picture of her to all the vets in the area. If her kidnapper takes her to a vet, you might get her back eventually. That whole thing is so strange---
"Heather,
Even though you don't know who has her yet I would make some kind of report
to the local police department.  The longer the time goes by the less  likely
you are going to get the authorities to take you seriously.  It will  be
helpful for you to have something on record that you have been actively  trying
find your cat and that you know now it was stolen.  Good luck and  I pray
Tinkerbell finds her way back home to you.

Renee"

--
Marilyn Briggs