[Dailydrool] CBHR Howl-O-Ween Shirts

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Sat Aug 2 15:50:28 PDT 2008

Our 2008 Howl-O-Ween shirts just came in, and they turned out really nice! The shirts are a deep chocolaty brown color with the logo on the front. They come in short sleeve and long sleeve, sizes S-3XL. The logo has colorful leaves and nothing Halloween-specific on it, so you can wear it all fall. The shirts are $16 for short sleeve and $18 for long sleeve in sizes S-XL. Sizes 2X and 3X are an additional $2.

They are available in our online store at www.cbhr.com. We only have 50 available, so get them while they last!

Our annual Howl-O-Ween party is on October 25 at Jordan Lake State Park in Apex, NC. Details are up on the website if you're interested in coming out for the day.

Many thanks to CBHR's artist, Missy Johnson, for her hard work on our shirts!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie and fosters Hope & Wild Man Tahoe