[Dailydrool] Annies (dis) Obedience

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 15:53:53 PDT 2008

Dis are Nigel da Nose Knose. Annie you done good!! Somwone were in dere wif
sumfing reely inneresting wasnt dey? Mebbe a reely cool boy dog like (blush)
me  ( SHUDDUP LLEWIS) or sumwon what werked all day at Boirger King.
OrMacdonnals. I meen you nebber nose less you use you nose. Pay no tenshun
to dose peepels tellin you git you nose up. You made to put you nose DOWN.
Nuffing wrong wif trackin, you pritty thang you (shuddaup Llewis i not
telling you again) so you juss keep doin it an yu can awways come teke
lessons fromME, Mr.Nose knows Llewis i done tole you for da lass time...dis
MY gig not youse. Oh yeah? More girls likeme then youse. oh pooh she you
SISTER...Gimmeemy node!  DONT BIDE DA NODE!!  LLEWIS LEGGO MY NODE!!!!!!

Love and Drool to all, Grampa Mitchell for da boys.