[Dailydrool] Proof of Ownership

Elizabeth Lindsey User erlindsey at comcast.net
Sat Aug 2 16:37:44 PDT 2008

Cats can and should be microchipped, too. If you have a neighbor who tries
to control the stray cat population by trapping cats in their yard and
taking them to the pound, and your pet cat escapes from the house or
otherwise wanders into their yard and trap, a microchip will go a long way
to achieving a happy reunion with you. Our city's animal control scans cats
as well as dogs.

To make this somewhat basset related, young Charlie chased a cat out of the
backyard this morning. It had no collar and I doubt it was chipped.

Elizabeth