[Dailydrool] drool coming

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 06:51:12 PDT 2008

Becky, we send cooling drool for our Morse--it has been hot as can be here
also and Daisy gets the same as Morse, not so much interested in food, and
activity--uh--not so much. The couch is about it--she will mosey out to pee,
back in and down for another snooze. The heat really does affect them, some much
more than others--even da brudder tunes it down a hair when the heat is on.
Elder Clara does not miss a meal, and her outside time goes to only as on a
emergency need--LOL--
We hope he is okay--drool coming-let us know--Elder Clara is on full alert
for her honey-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE