[Dailydrool] Reminder from the Mods

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Sun Aug 3 15:19:26 PDT 2008

A Message from the Mods

This is a friendly reminder from the mods that with such a large community (we're more than 3,200 now and growing), it's important to remember that this is a BASSET-focused list, and while we do allow ocassional messages about a Drooler's *extended family* (wannabes, other pets and four-leggers), we ask that you please keep on-list posts and responses to a minimum if the topic is not directly basset related. This is not because we want to curb your support for fellow Droolers (on the contrary, we encourage you to correspond directly on non-basset matters -- and to offer your sympathy, advice or assistance one-on-one), but we hate to see people leave the community when the volume of non-basset-related postings increases significantly.

Many thanks for your understanding!

The Mod Squad