[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood Weekend

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 17:43:29 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. It bee busy weekendsz time herez. We gotz sum strange
fings goin on herez dat da brudder keepin a eyeball on. Elder Clara hab been
berry nice to da brudder ob late, dis be confuzin-we allz knowz dat she up to
summfin. Brudder Bob wif da bad leggz he hab to go see da mergency vetspital
dis  mornin. He not walkin attall and so off he go into da moochine on da
wheelz. He  a doin, he gotz da athureritiz in him front leg and da doc sey he needz
sum more  meddecinz. Dat all dey can do cauze brudder Bob he be ober 15 in da
peepul  yearz. So I be a finkin da brudder he breeze fruu dis dey, youze know,
git awey  wif whatebber da brudder wantz. Momma busy wif brudder Bob. She bee
 worried.
Nope. Not happin herez.
Momma she gib all da rest ob us a baf.
An den da earz. An Elder Clara git da Gold Bondz on herz legpittz. An  Bob
git morez pillz. An Casey, she da sister wif da Cushingz, she a  screamin fur
more foodz todey. She git sum herself.. She git in da food room an  rip open da
biggie bag wif me food. She in dere a chommpin awey until da  Momma catch
herz. Me an sister Daisy we a watchin.
Now she a choppin da toebonez. Elder Clara she a screamin-why brudder  Elwood
he berry upsetz. Whut dey a doin to Elder Clara. She a screamin like dey
killin herez. Den she grab da brudder, seyz it be me turn fur da toebonez.  She
now be a re-finkin dat. Brudder Elwood gib her da fit, she seyz I gotz to go
see Doc fur dis. Brudder Elwood he be smilin.
We seez bout dis.

We send drool to all in need, hope all the wayward pets are home  safe,  an
bout dem spodin antz--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE