[Dailydrool] request for research into a song

Jan Huntsinger bassetlvr at mchsi.com
Sun Aug 3 17:42:19 PDT 2008

We were trying to decide the tune of a song, "Pennsylvania 65000" and found it on youtube by the Glenn Miller Orchestra.  The minute I start playing it, Sterling starts barking and then howling.  This then gets Jace howling right along with him.   I was wondering if any of you would be willing to play this song on your computer and see what your hounds start doing!!  There's also one by Brian Setzer, but we don't get the same reaction.

Jan, John, Jace & Sterling
Spirit Lake, IA