[Dailydrool] whining in the car

Barbara Rocheleau brocheleau at snet.net
Sun Aug 3 19:27:50 PDT 2008

Yes, Faye, our Layla whines in the car constantly!  First of all she will not jump or attempt to climb into the car....she just stands there.  We have to hoist her 70 pound rump into the car.  Opie on the other hand jumps in, hangs his head out the window with his ears flying and loves it!  Layla gets her "royal" self placed onto the center of the seat so she can see out the window and whines.....and whines....and never moves an inch.  I will take Opie out more often, but then she stays in the house and whines until we return.  It drives whoever is left home with her crazy!  I guess you could say she is the female and they like to whine....my dog and my daughter!!!
  Let me know if you hear of any quick fixes!

  Barbara and Layla and Opie