[Dailydrool] Whining in the Car

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at Delmonte.com
Mon Aug 4 10:16:18 PDT 2008

Schroeder whines the ENTIRE time we are in the BUV.  Regardless of length of trip. I am glad to hear that so many others do.
It can be slightly annoying on long trips with my husband constantly saying Schroeder NO.  Like that does ANYTHING to stop it.

Personally I think he would prefer to sit on my lap and look out the front window instead of the back seat....but he has gotten too big for that!

We send drool for all those in need and congrats to NORM!

Lub and snooters,
Annette, Maya, Cassie & Schroeder-Man