[Dailydrool] Morse in the car

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 04:16:44 PDT 2008

Morse doesnt whine in the car but he drools.  A lot.  He's quite anxious when we're driving so we take a break about every half hour or hour.  We are going to Cornwall on holiday in a few weeks time and it takes us 6 hours without stops to drive there, so with 6-12 stops it may take some time longer ;-)
He did get carsick initially (4 times in 1 hour to begin with!) but with the calming tablets last year he wasnt sick once, though again drooled continuously and looks worried!
I also sit on the back seat with him so spend most of the journey mopping his drool up with numerous towels.  The drool invariably ends up on me too, and with his anxiety he sheds a lot of hair as well, so I end up in Cornwall looking delightful.

Becky, (stop the car stop the car, he's gonna be sick!) Morse (i be green)  & Pumbaa ATB (aaaahh da holidays, see you down der on da beach momma) xxx