[Dailydrool] IMPAWTENT UPDATE ****CHAMPION SLEEPER

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Mon Aug 4 04:28:06 PDT 2008

Hey it's me again Clyde Kadiddlehopper!!

Thanks to all of you and half of the state of Ohio who purchased copies of Champion Sleeper (did you know my  momma...oops, I mean the blondeslave grew up in Ohio?) we sold 134 copies of the book to help Ohio Basset Hound Rescue!!!!!  You guys are soooooo awesome!!!  The homeless hounds of OBR are very grateful.  I do want to gently remind the few people whose checks haven't been received yet to get  them in as soon as possible especially if you need to get the books for a SP gift.  Anyway, Auntie Kathi's Hannah Bandannah  and I were exhausted from the whole fundraising thing and needed a big sleep of the Champion variety to recover but guess what???  Hannah has come up with a super dooper wonderful idea to help the OBR houndies.  I can't tell-she'll be making an announcement soon  but  this venture just might answer the impawtent question, "Is your hound THE Champion Sleeper?"   SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR HANNAH'S ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!