[Dailydrool] Fundraiser idea

jkireland dejazzd.com jkireland at dejazzd.com
Mon Aug 4 10:29:40 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I just received my box of coffee wedding favors from the Drools very own Donna Funk of Moon Doggie Coffee Roasters.  They are beautiful and best of all very useful and delicious.

As I was looking at them I thought what a great little fundraiser idea.  Donna sells the 1 pound bags to help the hounds, but these little one pot bags would make a great little inexpensive fundraiser.  You could even make up a "snack pack" type variety box.  In fact, Buster and Miss Daisy are wondering if they can sell these and make money for the hounds.  Maybe after the two legger sons wedding..............

Joe and Kathy Ireland
Lewisburg, PA