[Dailydrool] Basset laxative

Mary Wilson mewilson at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 4 10:49:37 PDT 2008

Paddi B Basset is mortified that I should discuss this in a public forum, but when she needs a bit of help in the pooping department we find a spoonful (tablespoon, about) of olive oil on her food seems to be sufficient assistance.

I'd be concerned about Peaches' (Peaches's?) food if she is constipated all the time, but for once in a while veggie oil seems to help.

I've never consulted an expert or a vet about this so if there's some reason I shouldn't do it, I hope people will let me know. Thanks!

Mary
and Paddi B Basset