[Dailydrool] Morse's dillema

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon Aug 4 12:41:40 PDT 2008

Funny reading your post a bit ago and thinking about a conversation I
had with my friend just this morning about the extreme heat wave and how
it has both of us feeling like we don't want to do ANYTHING!!!  Much
less go outside and certainly much less EXCERSIZE!!!!!  Maybe your
houndie just feels the same as we do!  I know my girls just waddle over
to the shade of our big oak trees in the yard whenever I let them out
back.  They don't even do the perimeter patrol like they always
do...it's just TOO HOT!!!

Give Morse a big snooter kiss from Diva and Sophie in hell...oops, I
mean Austin, TX...geez it's HOT!!!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Who is now WISHING for a hurricane to come this way!  We need the rain.