[Dailydrool] Who was the basset getting a toe nail clipping in Willow Grove PA Pet Smart?

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:10:43 PDT 2008

My 23 month old daughter Maggie and I watched as a very handsome basset boy got his toe nails clipped at the Pet Smart in Willow Grove, PA.  Who was that handsome boy?  He was behind the glass, otherwise we would have given him belly rubs.  This was yesterday, Sunday April 3, around lunch time.Lisa Rendina and daughter Maggie Earle ("Doggie no like getting nails cut! He scared!")