[Dailydrool] I'm back

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:24:29 PDT 2008

Well, missing the Daily Drool was just too much, so I subscribed again.  I know I have missed a lot, even though I really have not been gone THAT long.  I shout out many thanks to those keeping in touch and for all the kind messages of support that were sent to me, Mom and the hounds.  Jellybean is doing great, now, Pierre had two serious emergencies from which he recovered well.  By all means, heed those warnings about giving ice water to your pups as I think one of Pierre's emergencies was ice water related, and he usually is not able to get to it.  Mom is stable, so I am going to try to keep up with the list.  I have altered my subscription to individual messages rather than the digest form, and already I find it more manageable. You are a wonderful group, and I am so glad to be back.

Prayers and healing drool to all in need.

Sincere best wishes from Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max and Little Nikki

PS - yesterday was Jean Paul's 7 year old birthday.  He got 4 new plush toys, steak dinner and carvel ice cream cake.  It was a blast.  AROOOOOOOOOOOO