[Dailydrool] I still twaining da mom swave

Diane Fenton dfenton at ptd.net
Mon Aug 4 15:25:34 PDT 2008

Meese Howie is still twaining momswave.  She tinkin that I beese gettin
twained, but on no.  Dis bees how meese gets tweets on a walkie.
1.  Meeses does fwat basset in da rode
2.  Momswabe gets a tweet fwom her widdle bag she carries on our walkies
3.  Meese gets up and walks
4.  Meese does fwat basset agin
5.  Meese gets more tweets
6.  Meese does dis awll da way home
HEE HEE HEE!

Momslave here:  Yes again I have been dooped into thinking that I am
training Howie when in reality he has managed to get me to feed him all
the way home.  I don't care what anyone says, Bassets are the smartest
dogs.  Fudgie our beagle hasn't caught on, he is not food motivated when
his nose is to the ground which is the complete walk.  I have also come
to the conclusion that Bassets have a more discerning nose.

Plenty of drool for all our furbabies and slaves that need it!

Diane (momslave)
Howie
Fudgie