[Dailydrool] Leroy's Limp

Carol V MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Mon Aug 4 15:41:40 PDT 2008

Honey and Leroy here!   Ok soooon we will be going for walk again!
Leroy is off his medication and doing SO much better...gave me a scare out
of you  know what last night...there are steps up to the big bed and Leroy
gets carried up stairs and placed on the bed....I went to use the bathroom
and heard a thump....I took the steps aways since he is not allowed to use
steps yet....you guessed it...he jumped down and went down stair....as I
was trying to catch him his front leg gave away!   But he got up and that
was almost 24 hrs ago and he has not limped again!    Glad that is
over....and I hear there is a new basset in our neighborhood Molly got a
brother, have not met him yet!
Carol