[Dailydrool] WHINE, WHINE, WHINE

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 06:28:04 PDT 2008

What is my favorite line, "would you like a little cheese with that whine?"

Ella Louise does not whine in the car, but has whining in the house down to a science.   I do not want you on the phone, whine, whine, whine.   I want the spot you are sitting  in, whine, whine, whine.   I need your attention, I am mistreated, whine, whine, whine.   Sometimes she makes me crazy and I go in the bedroom and close the door.   Under the door, a nose is pushed under as far as possible, whine, whine, whine.

Diane, mom to the queen of whines. (and yes, she would like some cheese with her whine!)