[Dailydrool] Live in Oregon and looking for new best friend(s)?

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Tue Aug 5 07:22:16 PDT 2008

Oregon Basset Rescue has recently received several owner relinquish
youngsters that we need to quickly find homes for.  Since they are
younger dogs who need help in training someone who can be their slave,
we need to find them homes with experienced Basset owners who don't mind
dealing with the 'brainless' puppy stage for a while.

OBHR foster homes are completely full and we need to find forever homes
for these new kids ASAP.  Please go to the OBHR website
(www.oregonbassethoundrescue.com), fill out an adoption application or
send an email to request more info (email link is on the website).
Since we were just notified these dogs are coming in, we only have the
ages and gender - the families are going to be sending OBHR more details
and photos soon.

Currently we have:
One - 1 year old male
Two - 16 month old male litter mates (neutered)
A 2 year old daughter and 3 year old mom (spayed).

So if you were thinking of adding a new Basset to the family, now is the
time!  We also have wonderful middle-age and senior Bassets who are
really hoping for that special someone to take them home.

As always - if you can't adopt right now, but can temporarily foster a
homeless hound (even if it is just one time), please contact OBHR and
fill out the foster application.  We are again at the 'desperation'
stage.  We are overflowing with requests to foster Bassets right now,
and are at the point where we will have to start turning them away or
trying to get arrangements made.  So please consider fostering if you
can - we guarantee the hounds will LOVE you for it!

Thank you!!!!!