[Dailydrool] safe ant sprays

Saraberry at aol.com Saraberry at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 08:18:43 PDT 2008

I have always used the spray I use around my birds.  I just  figured that if
the concentrate amounts are safe for finches then dogs are  probably also ok.
(If you have ever had finches, you will know that you  can kill them totally
dead in seconds in about 1001 easy ways without even  trying, sometimes just
by cooking or opening a window.)

Anyway here is the link to that product
_http://www.justbirdstuff.com/Avian-Insect-Liquidator-RTU-for-External-Mites-p-16303.html_
(http://www.justbirdstuff.com/Avian-Insect-Liquidator-RTU-for-External-Mites-p-16303.html)

At the same time, I recently ran out of it, and our roommate at the house
decided to put baby powder all around the perimeter because she heard that was a
 deterrent.  As I was checking for "bird safe ant spray to reorder this, I
also found references to baking soda being used around perimeters of  kitchens.

Sara

Read reviews on AOL Autos.