[Dailydrool] Whining

Ellen Cole ellen at carlson4travel.com
Tue Aug 5 08:02:37 PDT 2008

Miss Magnolia & Oliver appear to enjoy car rides and don't normally make a sound. Gracie Lou FlatBasset, however, doesn't like rides too awfully much. Gracie Lou was rescued from a puppy mill and we adopted her nearly two years ago. Her anxiety appears to only be manifested while riding TO somewhere. She cannot be calmed....whines and cries and paces and drools.  When it's time to leave to go home, however, she's just fine. Happy to get in the car...lies down on the back seat and relaxes. Doesn't make a peep. I'm fairly sure she's afraid we're going to take her somewhere and leave her. It breaks my heart! Poor little girl.

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver & Abigail (ATB)

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.100.011).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/