[Dailydrool] Many Thanks!

Angel73573 at aol.com Angel73573 at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 09:31:31 PDT 2008

I want to thank everyone who has sent me emails in my quest to  house train
Chloe.  I like the idea about using a crate, for a time out and  also giving
the treat outside.  Super ideas.  My daughter did bring  over her old dog crate
today so I will definitely give it a try.   She  has had only one accident
today, but alas the day is young. LOL   I am  curious as to how many of the
droolers use a crate for nighttime or for when  going away??   My dear husband says
he doesn't want to use one.   Says she will feel too confined and think the
rest of the house is off  limits??

I had to laugh today though.  I went to shave my legs and  shower and I had
help.   Miss Chloe thought she should help me.   It was a real trip. thought
for sure she was going to fall in the tub.  She  did stop and rested her head on
the edge of the tub.  I am sure she was  thinking she might be next.  She is
just too funny.  She lays and  waits for me to finish showering as she thinks
she needs to help me dry off, I  try to tell her that's what the towel is for.
  What a clown.   She also thinks I need help going potty.  Now that's a real
trip.   Ever try to do this with a bass jumping on your legs??    I also
have one other question.  How do I keep her from eating Big's food??   I have put
it up high for the last 2 days, she wants to eat it.
Thanks again for all the help,
Kristi, mom to Big, the RB and to Chloe

Life's Better In PINK

Read reviews on AOL Autos.