[Dailydrool] Hair in food

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 10:57:29 PDT 2008

Jacqie said "The DH inspects the dishes when he takes them out of the
cupboard because he's afraid he'll ingest some dog hair. I assure you that
there isn't any dog hair in my cupboards or on my dishes. He refuses to use
the sponge I wash the stainless steel dog dishes with too prewash a dish
before it goes into the dishwasher. "

Thats so funny. Pre-Bassets I was the neat one and always hounded James to
pick up after himself. Now with the two bassets he cares much more about
cleanliness than I do. But recently I'd cooked dinner and as we sat down I
appologized and said "there may be some basset hair in that" and he replied,
"oh, I dont mind basset hair in my food, its people hair that grosses me
out" and strangley I felt the exact same way. Find basset hair in food, just
keep chewing. Find people hair in food - GROSS, either throw food away or
try to continue eating but can't stop thinking about that long piece of
hair....if its blonde though then I know its mine and again don't care. LOL.

Kacy with Cowboy & Rupert