[Dailydrool] Hair in Food

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 5 11:58:48 PDT 2008

If I find human hair in food I immediately vomit, I have been like that since I was a child. Now basset / or dog hair. I pick it out and off I go. We had guests over one  Christmas and there was a dog hair on one of the cookies. Hubby picked it out and ate the cookie. They were grossed he he he he. As hubby says makes more cookies for me me me me me me!
I try to make everything hairless but with 2 dogs and rabbit fur flying what can you do.

What would a basset say?

LiL Miss Daisy Halo would say who cares. if she was in the dark then she can't get caught doing her sneaky things she thinks I don't know she does?
Like empty the bathroom garbage can, drink from the toilet chomp on the odd piece of pooh there are days I am glad she sleeps in my daughters bed with breath like that
he he he he.
Rex the lab / Shepard mix would find away to change the light he tries to make my life easier I told him papa was trapped in the cell phone and him being helpful chomped my cell phone to get papa out. The cell phone thank goodness is still useable but I do carry his lil love marks everywhere I go ;0)

Healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn
Mom to LiL Miss Daisy Halo
Rex aka Lil Foot