[Dailydrool] Relief for pets in the mortgage meltdown

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 11:31:50 PDT 2008

This was in our paper today,
http://weblog.signonsandiego.com/news/breaking/2008/08/relief_for_innocent_pets_caugh.html
about
animals being abandoned when homes are forclosed on. Apparently the
governator signed a bill allowing lenders to take action and help find a
safer place for the abandoned pets. I was bummed however that they didn't
mention rescues as an option and instead only mentioned taking your pets to
shelters. Anyway thought I'd share. Regardless I dont understand how people
could leave their pets behind...then again I dont understand a lot of things
people do to pets so what do I know?!

Kacy