[Dailydrool] Latest terrifying scenario

Karen.Johnson at cancer.org Karen.Johnson at cancer.org
Tue Aug 5 11:35:20 PDT 2008

So glad you are all safely back inside.  How horrifying to see your pups
running blindly toward traffic. I think your furkids are upset because of
the change in their routine with your son visiting.  Mine get like that
when my sister comes and she wouldn't hurt a flea, offers great bellyrubs
and treats.

You all  really keep Roger entertained!  He sounds like a great neighbor.

Happy Drool,
Karen, Smudgie and Cindy Lou

PS. We guessed our Secret Pawtner today!  And guess who's back??? Fifi.
She has the boys in an uproar again this year!