[Dailydrool] Our bassets are GREAT!

Martha Traz marthabug05 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 12:53:57 PDT 2008

Hi everybody!
It's been a long time since we've commented, but we haven't been too far away.

Zoey & Spaz are doing terrific!
We've noticed a real settle down happened this last year for both our bassets!  ohhh they still love to run & play and aroooo at everyone and everything, but they don't get into near the mischief they use too and they just seem much more content!
I've had alot of different dogs around me in my lifetime but these two bassets have to be the real icing on the cake!
They are simply the sweetest and SMARTEST dogs I've ever had.  They know alot more than they let on and they are so loyal it's just amazing.
Zoey is about to turn 8 yrs. old this month and Spaz is 6 yrs. old.  They are simply THE BEST dogs I've ever had.

We've worked hard with them and we give them lots of love.  I think that has helped them tremendously since we rescued them both.  They really need to know they are truly loved even if they are mischievous now and then.  They can't help it, it's that nose thing.

Lots of drool to all of you and don't forget to howl & arrrrooooo your little hearts out!
Joe, Martha with Zoey & Spaz in northeast Ohio