[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 20:04:26 PDT 2008

Congratulations to Norm and Sandi and to Rocky, Noelle, Sarge, Lacey, and
Jacqie -- what an accomplished bunch!!  Sally, I think you're a fine basset
trainer.  Rolph and Clara clearly have you properly trained :-).  Try white
vinegar or hydrogen peroxide on the saliva stains.

Congratulations to Mama April on her happy return to HOP and on the
wonderful job she did raising two rambunctious boys at such an advanced
age.  Enjoy your retirement!  And I'm so glad the buppies are probably going
to the same home, and that they'll be close by to both Marilyn and Gail.

Glenda, regarding your questions, the answer is no to all 3, until your
hounds are very old and infirm, and then you'll wish they were up to their
old tricks.  My lab Lisa was a puppy until she turned 9, when she became an
old lady with arthritis almost overnight.  I much preferred the mischief.

Healing drool to Roland, Duke of Ears and to Browser.  My brother and
sister-in-law just had to have one of their Shiba Inu's eyes removed and she
is largely blind in the other one and she's adapted really well and is much
happier without the pain from her eye.  Browser will probably take it better
than you will.

And finally, forget the drool for Momperson.  Bev if you lived close enough
I'd bring over a good bottle of wine....that's what you really need after a
scare like that.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))